THE MOST IMMERSIVE WAY TO EXPERIENCE THE WORLD
Imagine the feeling of the sun on your face and the wind whistling passed you as you soar over the rolling picturesque countryside below. You’re climbing higher, exploring the multi-colored tapestry of the world outstretched beneath your dangling feet. You feel the presence of the world below; a truly unique perspective that the majority never get to see… You turn your head, catching a glimpse of something over the next hill, and suddenly you’re following a meandering wild river leading you to your next adventure. Prepare to be the pilot-in-command, to experience a new sense of freedom, to enjoying exhilarating views and thrills that are truly unique to flying. Welcome to the sport of Paramotoring!
- Young or old you needn’t think it’s difficult; motor paragliding techniques are easy to pickup and you’ll quickly improve. Expect some physical activity but all levels of fitness should cope.
- Learning to fly a paramotor is safe, easy and lots of fun. With small class sizes and great student to instructor ratios, the majority of students complete training within a 10 day course.
- Find Instructors at www.parajet.com
- NO LICENSE REQUIRED - Classed as a foot-launched ultralight aircraft, in the majority of countries across the globe including the USA paramotoring is a self-regulated sport and has no formal pilot licensing or flight hours requirement.
- Let’s face it, becoming a paramotor pilot is downright awesome. Not only does it add an instant dose of ‘cool’ to your life, even when the initial rush wears off there’s always new skies to explore.
Parajet Maverick Paramotor
- Product Code: Maverick- Parajet
- Availability: In Stock